Friday, February 4, 2011

Gear: Cooking Pots

Next on the weigh-in is the cooking gear.  I received the gear from one of my daughters as a Christmas gift a few years ago when I was stocking up for these endeavors.  Again, never used, it is waiting for me to pack it up and haul it around. 

This kit contains a small frying pan, a cooking pot (both with a non-stick surface) and a clamp-on handle to allow you to move them without burning yourself.  Also included are a plastic cup and bowl, fitting neatly inside the stacking pots.  I will have to source some silverware as well as other cooking utensils (spoon, spatula, knife, that kind of stuff), but there is room in here to fit some of that. 

Again, I weighed these items on my trusty postal scale and found that they weigh a wee bit over 1 lb.  Again, with a handy mesh bag, this is ready to throw into the pack. 

And look, it's blue so it will not clash with the tent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment